Spanish-Speaking Assistant Montessori Teacher
Charlotte, North Carolina
Do you speak Spanish? Do you love working with children? Do you want to learn more about Montessori?
We're looking for a caring, adaptable, Spanish-Speaking Assistant Teacher to join our wonderful school community! This position will support our Spanish Immersion program at an established Montessori school. Join a successful team of talented people working in large classrooms full of natural light and beautiful materials.
This position is a full-time role with great benefits including health, dental, and vision insurance, a competitive rate of pay, on-going professional development, and a generous tuition discount for up to 2 children!
The Assistant Guide role is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door at Guidepost Montessori. Many of our Assistant Guides ultimately grow to take on lead guide roles over time. If you love children and have been looking for the right opportunity to join our school community, apply below!
About Guidepost Montessori
At Guidepost Montessori, we are a team of educators, first and foremost. Even our founder and CEO is AMI trained, and started his career in the classroom! We've now expanded to become a network of Montessori schools, dedicated to fundamentally changing the face of education in the United States by growing the Montessori movement. From the top-down, we believe in what we do – and we want to invite you to join our community of educators, passionate about spreading high-fidelity Montessori!
- North Carolina Early Childhood CRC (Criminal Record Check) Qualification Letter
- Valid negative TB test taken within last 12 months (prior to start date with Guidepost)
- Native Spanish speaker
- Strong interpersonal skills
- A benevolent approach toward parents and children
- Experience working with young children ages 0-4, preferably in a group care environment such as nursery, preschool, daycare or camps
- A willingness to grow and learn
What we offer:
- Ongoing professional development
- A network of supportive peers and mentors who regularly share best practices
- Career growth and promotion opportunities
- A competitive salary
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- 75% tuition discount for two children at any school in our network (we serve children 3 months through 12th grade)
- The opportunity to contribute to a high-quality Montessori program that serves the individual needs of each child