Middle School New Classroom Inauguration
Monday August 5
Guidepost Montessori at Hollywood Beach, Elementary Campus
The middle school years are a critical time for children’s development: they are growing, actualizing their worldview, forming independent opinions and finding their passions and strengths.
It’s very important to make sure your child has a consistent school experience during this period. We also know that you are faced with a very important decision for your child’s schooling for next year.
That’s why we would like to introduce our campus and invite you and your child to visit our brand-new Middle School environment!
Join us on Monday, August 5th 2019 at any time from 8:30 am to 5:30 pm for our Middle School Classroom inauguration. RSVP here now!
Experience Montessori through the Eyes of the Child
Tuesday August 6
Guidepost Montessori at Hollywood Beach
Have you ever wondered how the Montessori method works or what the Montessori learning experience is like?
We invite all parents of children 3 to 6 years old to come and join us on Tuesday, August 6th for a very special event where mom and dad will be able to explore our Montessori environments and work with our materials the same way our children do.
Our teachers (called "Guides") will be presenting Montessori lessons, so it will also be a great opportunity to meet them and learn more about our approach to Montessori education at this age.
There will be two sessions for you to choose from: 9:00 am and 10:00 am. Each session will be approximately 45 minutes long.
Please keep in mind that this event is for parents only and that we won't be able to provide child care.
Virtual Tour of our School!
Wednesday August 7
On-line (Link will be provided two days before the event).
Join us for a Virtual Tour of our school on Wednesday, August 7th from 9:00 am to 10:00 am EST. During this one-hour online session, you will have access to our facilities and meet our staff, while you learn more about:
- How Montessori supports children to develop independence and helps them become capable and confident.
- How your child will engage in the process of learning, growing and reaching optimal development, gaining real skills such as problem-solving, logical thinking, as well as the ability to concentrate and attain deep understanding.
- How rich and comprehensive the Montessori curriculum is: a natural and joyful way for your child to explore and learn, using multi-sensory hands-on materials.
- How our teachers present lessons in response to each child’s interests and abilities.
- How our beautiful environments have been carefully designed and set up to be accessible, friendly and peaceful, allowing for freedom of movement.
- Which Montessori programs we offer, and our approach to Montessori education for each age group: Toddler’s House, Children’s House, Lower Elementary, Upper Elementary and Middle School.
There will also be a 15 mins Q&A session at the end of the tour, to address any questions you may have. RSVP here today! Two days before the event, you will receive an email with a link to connect with us and enjoy our Virtual Tour!
Thanks for signing up!
We'll be in touch soon with more details.
By submitting your RSVP, you acknowledge that Guidepost may contact you regarding this event and other potential offerings. Opt out at any time.
Guidepost Montessori loves to build community and spread the love for Montessori, by using photos and videos of real events. By submitting this form, you agree that your image and/or your child's image may be used in Guidepost’s newsletters, blog posts, classroom displays and materials, print advertising, online advertising, websites, print media, social media, yearbooks, and other similar fora. By attending this event, you waive any right to approve the finished photograph, video or accompanying copy. Please let us know upon arrival at the event if you are not in agreement with this.