Charlotte, North Carolina
Do you love working with children? Do you want to learn more about Montessori? Guidepost Montessori is hiring Assistant Guides to help us in our multi-age classrooms, ranging from 12 weeks to 6 years old!
We're looking for a friendly, adaptable, caring Assistant Teacher to join our school community. This position will support all of our Montessori classrooms. Our campus has children from 12 weeks to 6 years old in mixed age classrooms. This position is a full-time role with great benefits including health, dental, and vision insurance, a competitive rate of pay, on-going professional development, and a generous tuition discount for up to 2 children!
The Assistant Guide role is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door at Guidepost Montessori. Many of our Assistant Guides ultimately grow to take on lead guide roles over time. If you love children and have been looking for the right opportunity to join our school community, apply below!
About Guidepost Montessori
Guidepost Montessori is dedicated to providing an authentic, high-quality Montessori learning experience for the children in our care. We serve infants through elementary.
- North Carolina Early Childhood CRC (Criminal Record Check) Qualification Letter
- Valid negative TB test taken within last 12 months (prior to start date with Guidepost)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- A benevolent approach toward parents and children
- Experience working with young children ages 0-6, preferably in a group care environment such as a daycare, preschool, camp, or after school program
- A willingness to grow and learn
- Bilingual in Spanish and English