Infant or Toddler Assistant Guide (Teacher)
Lake Forest, California
Are you looking for a collaborative, welcoming, child-centered school to grow your career? If so, we're looking for a friendly, flexible, caring Assistant Guide (Teacher) to join our team full-time! At our school, you'll have the opportunity to support a Infant or Toddler Montessori classroom (working with children ranging in age from 18 months to 3 years) in a beautiful, bright, light-filled building.
This position is a full-time role with great benefits including health, dental, and vision insurance, a 401K, a competitive rate of pay, and a generous tuition discount for up to 2 children at our school.
The Assistant Guide role is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door at Guidepost Montessori. Many of our Assistant Guides ultimately grow to take on lead guide roles over time thanks to the in-house training program we offer to exceptional employees.
If you love children and have been looking for the right opportunity to grow, join our school community by applying below!
The schedule for this position is from approximately 9:30 am to 6 pm.
About Guidepost Montessori
Guidepost Montessori is dedicated to providing an authentic, high-quality Montessori learning experience for the children in our care. We serve infants through lower elementary and hope one day to expand into upper elementary and middle school.
- Experience working with infants or toddlers in a group setting, such as daycare, nursery, preschool, ect.
- 12 Early Childhood Education (ECE) Units (including infant/toddler unit)
- Valid negative TB test taken within last 12 months (prior to start date with Guidepost)
- Familiarity with the Montessori approach to education is preferred, but not required
What we offer:
- Ongoing professional development
- A network of supportive peers and mentors who regularly share best practices
- Career growth and promotion opportunities
- A competitive salary
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- 75% tuition discount for two children at any school in our network (we serve children 3 months through 12th grade)
- The opportunity to contribute to a high-quality Montessori program that serves the individual needs of each child