Toddler Assistant Teacher (Montessori Guide)
Cedar Park, Texas
Do you love working with toddlers? Have you been searching for a friendly team of educators who hold themselves to high standards? Have you been looking for a place where you can grow and learn and develop your career?
Join our growing school community today! We're looking to hire a passionate, caring, adaptable Assistant Guide (Teacher) to support our mixed-age classrooms.
This position is a full-time role (9 am - 6:30 pm) with great benefits including health, dental, and vision insurance, a 401K, a competitive rate of pay, and a generous 75% tuition discount for up to two children at our school.
The Assistant Guide role is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door at Guidepost Montessori. Many of our Assistant Guides ultimately grow to take on lead guide roles over time thanks to the in-house training program we offer to exceptional employees.
If you love children and have been looking for the right opportunity to grow, join our school community by applying below!
About Guidepost Montessori
Guidepost Montessori is dedicated to providing an authentic, high-quality Montessori learning experience for the children in our care. We serve infants through lower elementary and hope one day to expand into upper elementary and middle school.
We are a new school and this is an exciting time to join our team on the ground floor as we work to create something truly special together!
- Experience working with children ages 0-3 (Such as: Camps, preschools, childcare, babysitting, nannying )
- Valid negative TB test taken within last 12 months (prior to start date with Guidepost)
- Familiarity with the Montessori approach to education is preferred, but not required
What we offer:
- Ongoing professional development
- A network of supportive peers and mentors who regularly share best practices
- Career growth and promotion opportunities
- A competitive salary
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- 75% tuition discount for two children at any school in our network (we serve children 3 months through 12th grade)
- The opportunity to contribute to a high-quality Montessori program that serves the individual needs of each child