Junior Montessori Toddler Guide (Teachers)
Cedar Park, Texas
Are you a life-long learner? Are you passionate about working with young children and dedicated to providing the highest-quality learning environment possible? We're now hiring teachers at the toddler levels to join our founding team at our new Montessori school to the Cedar Park area!
We are hiring an experienced and exceptional teacher to lead our toddler room! Upon hire, you will receive specialized, in-house (paid!) training from an expert in the Montessori approach to early childhood education. We have an amazing team of Montessori Mentors who will be available to lead professional development, provide feedback and help develop your skills as you refine your practice.
In this role, you'll create and lead a model Toddler classroom. Through your efforts, parents will see what's possible for their child when authentic, high-quality Montessori is alive and well in the prepared environment. You will be provided with a full set of high-quality materials from leading manufacturers, along with a classroom budget to make your classroom unique.
Want to learn more about us?
At Guidepost Montessori, we are a team of educators, first and foremost. Even our founder and CEO is AMI trained, and started his career in the classroom! We've now expanded to become a network of Montessori schools, dedicated to fundamentally changing the face of education in the United States by growing the Montessori movement. From the top-down, we believe in what we do – and we want to invite you to join our community of educators, passionate about spreading high-fidelity Montessori!
We'd love to talk to you if you:
- Earned a Bachelor's Degree (any subject)
- Have experience with the appropriate age group in a group setting, such as daycare, camp, aftercare, Sunday school or nursery
- Help a child by giving them the tools to be independent
- Are open to guiding your colleagues, and be guided by them in turn
- Are eager to partner with parents on their child's journey
- Take pride in your work
- Are friendly with error
- Get energized and inspired by working with children!
What we offer:
- Ongoing professional development
- A network of supportive peers and mentors who regularly share best practices
- Career growth and promotion opportunities
- A competitive salary
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- 75% tuition discount for two children at any school in our network (we serve children 3 months through 12th grade)
- The opportunity to contribute to a high-quality Montessori program that serves the individual needs of each child