International Virtual Montessori Lead Toddler or Children's House Guides
Anywhere! Work from Home!
We are expanding our Virtual school to include Asia and Europe! Come be part of a team of Montessori experts designing and delivering this innovative program that inspires real work in the home through shared experiences delivered at a distance.
Come open up a new virtual classroom with us, and be part of a team of Montessori educators designing and delivering an innovative Montessori Distance-Learning Program that bridges what you can deliver through a screen with real, concrete experiences in the home!
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Delivering a high-quality, Montessori lessons with creative approaches to make it accessible in the home.
- Using Zoom in running your virtual classroom
- Frequent, warm, and professional communication with families – both individual and classroom-wide
- Working with our central Programs Team to give continual feedback on our program and Montessori distance curriculum content
- Contributing to the design and development of our Montessori Distance Learning Program, especially in developing meaningful follow-up activities for students
What We Offer
- A collaborative, creative team of Montessori educators and mentors who will support you every step of the way!
- Career growth and promotion opportunities
- Competitive pay
- Generous tuition discount for two children at any program within our network (we serve children 3 months through 12th grade)
- The opportunity to contribute to an innovative, high-quality Montessori distance-learning program that serves the individual needs of each child
- 0-3 or 3-6 Montessori trained (AMI or AMS preferred)
- 3+ years experience leading a Montessori classroom
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- A deep passion for the Montessori Method
- An adaptive, problem-solving mindset
- Tech-savvy is a must
- Excited to work 9 am - 5 pm in Europe or China time
If this sounds like you, complete the application below!