Virtual Montessori Lead Toddler or Children's House Guides
Anywhere! Work from Home!
We are exploding with interest from families who want to join our early childhood virtual classrooms. Come be part of a team of Montessori experts designing and delivering this innovative program that inspires real work in the home through shared experiences delivered at a distance.
Come open up a new virtual classroom with us, and be part of a team of Montessori educators designing and delivering an innovative Montessori Distance-Learning Program that bridges what you can deliver through a screen with real, concrete experiences in the home!
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Delivering a high-quality, Montessori lessons with creative approaches to make it accessible in the home.
- Using Zoom in running your virtual classroom
- Frequent, warm, and professional communication with families – both individual and classroom-wide
- Working with our central Programs Team to give continual feedback on our program and Montessori distance curriculum content
- Contributing to the design and development of our Montessori Distance Learning Program, especially in developing meaningful follow-up activities for students
- Providing small group or 1-1 tutoring lessons for older children
- Bring your talents and passions for a once a week extra curricular class (such as yoga, art, dance classes)
What We Offer
- A collaborative, creative team of Montessori educators and mentors who will support you every step of the way!
- Career growth and promotion opportunities
- Competitive pay
- Generous tuition discount for two children at any program within our network (we serve children 3 months through 12th grade)
- The opportunity to contribute to an innovative, high-quality Montessori distance-learning program that serves the individual needs of each child
- 3-6 Montessori trained (AMI or AMS preferred)
- Fluent in Spanish or Mandarin (preferred but not required)
- 3+ years experience leading a Montessori classroom
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- A deep passion for the Montessori Method
- An adaptive, problem-solving mindset
- Tech-savvy is a must
We open new classrooms on a rolling basis as enrollment grows, so submit your application for future positions!