Virtual Montessori Lead Elementary Guide
Anywhere! Teach From Home!
We are exploding with interest from elementary families who want to join our exceptional, Elementary Montessori Distance-Learning Program. Come open up a new virtual classroom with us, and be part of a team of Montessori experts designing and delivering this innovative program!
Come open up a new virtual classroom with us, and be part of a team of Montessori educators designing and delivering an innovative Montessori Elementary Distance-Learning Program!
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Delivering a high-quality, Montessori elementary program with our proprietary Montessori distance learning curriculum
- Using the Altitude Learning Platform in running your virtual classroom (a powerful platform that enables quick and easy video-conference scheduling, individual and small-group lesson planning, assessment, competency-based progress tracking, student-created work journals, curriculum content repository, work exchange between guide and student, portfolio building, parent communication, etc.)
- Frequent, warm, and professional communication with families – both individual and classroom-wide
- Working with our central Programs Team to give continual feedback on our program and Montessori distance curriculum content
- Contributing to the design and development of our Elementary Montessori Distance Learning Program, especially in developing meaningful follow-up activities for students
What We Offer
- A collaborative, creative team of Montessori educators and mentors who will support you every step of the way!
- Career growth and promotion opportunities
- Competitive pay
- Generous tuition discount for two children at any program within our network (we serve children 3 months through 12th grade)
- The opportunity to contribute to an innovative, high-quality Montessori distance-learning program that serves the individual needs of each child
- Elementary Montessori trained (AMI or AMS preferred)
- 3+ years experience leading an Elementary Montessori classroom
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- A deep passion for the Montessori Method
- Experience designing and/or developing curriculum for elementary-aged students
- An adaptive, problem-solving mindset
- Tech-savvy is a must
If this sounds like you, complete the application below!