Remote! Work from Anywhere!
Guidepost at Home is part of Guidepost Montessori's network of schools. Since 2016, our schools have sought to spread the transformative power of Montessori education by opening high-fidelity campuses worldwide. Guidepost at Home introduces Montessori pedagogy to families while in the comforts of their own home. We match nearby families looking for private nanny care, or small group “pod” learning with a Montessori trained nanny or educator, who we hire and manage as an employee. We also support families through the onboarding process, provide Montessori materials and equipment to set up their home, and make sure they are consistently met with high-quality Montessori care at home.
About the Role
The Community Manager will work closely with the Guidepost at Home team to ensure high-quality learning experiences for children, exceptional customer service to parents, and supportive, collaborative working environments for educators (also called guides). The ideal Community Manager excels in working with parents, supporting childcare requests, coordinating multiple workstreams at once, and ideally has a familiarity with the Montessori method. Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Provide a welcoming, supportive experience for all families:
- Work with families to understand the specifics of their childcare needs
- Communicate Guidepost at Home’s value and how our service addresses their needs
- Build long-term relationships and establish trust with each family
- Guide families through the onboarding process, all the way from initial interest to beginning care
- Manage family expectations regarding placement timeline, materials/set up, and ongoing care
- Gather feedback from all families to iterate on process improvement
Support, place, and onboard educators
- Manage a team of guides, assist in their training and orientation process, and continue to manage the relationship they have with Guidepost.
- Develop and maintain a positive, professional relationship with families and educators
- Oversee the coordination of matching nannies with families and associated logistics
- Manage educator training process, along with our Training team. Provide high quality and enjoyable experience to our new employees through training!
- Provide feedback to guides to improve the care experience
Our Ideal Candidate Will Possess:
- An understanding of what families go through to find childcare
- Incredible attention to detail and impeccable organizational and operational skills
- Understanding of childcare options for parents within a given market, especially as it relates to COVID-19 changes.
- Experience working directly with children in any capacity is a plus
- A questioning attitude to promote understanding each family’s unique needs
- Experience with lead generation or inside sales role, but not required
- A familiarity with CRM technology is preferred, but not required (including Salesforce)
- Experience working in a startup is a plus
- An entrepreneurial and energetic personality
- A strong work ethic and coachable attitude
- A customer-first attitude
- A solutions oriented mindset
We will prefer you over other candidates if you have
- Experience as an Admissions, Administrative, Program or School Director for a preschool
- Familiarity with the Montessori method of education
- Experience working with a CRM and billing software
- Knowledge of the local community that will inform marketing effort
What we offer
- A network of supportive peers and mentors who regularly share best practices
- Career growth and promotion opportunities
- A competitive salary
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- 100% tuition discount for two children at any school within our network (we serve children 6 weeks through 12th grade).
- The opportunity to contribute to a high-quality educational program that serves the individual needs of each child