Teacher Talent Specialist
Work from Anywhere!
Guidepost Montessori is part of a larger organization called Higher Ground Education, where we're driven by a deep desire to bring about widespread change in education today. We believe that the traditional method of education used in most schools today is antiquated, outdated, and broken. To meet the needs of today's students and to bring about true progress in the world around us, we need an education model that fosters independence and develops competent, capable, action-oriented thinkers and change agents.
We believe that the key to international education reform is to modernize and mainstream the international Montessori movement. It is only then that we will succeed in enabling children across the world to realize their human potential as knowledge-guided, value-oriented, efficacious beings, so that they experience, undiluted and unimpeded, the joyous process of growing into successful adults.
As of this fall, we have opened over 50 schools across the world serving students from birth through high school. We have also launched an innovative, blended-learning training organization to fuel our growth. We're on track to open 20 schools in the next 12 months and plan to open 20+ per year each year after that. Our new Virtual School and Guidepost at Home programs are booming with interest and helping us bring Montessori into more homes than ever before.
As a Teacher Talent Specialist with Guidepost Montessori, you will work with the larger Talent Team to help raise awareness about the power of Montessori. You will find and reach mission-driven educators looking for deeply meaningful, and highly impactful work. You will attract them into our training and professional development programs and place them in our global network of schools. You will build strong, motivated teams dedicated to the care of each individual child we serve. You will, in essence, help us grow the Montessori movement one teacher at a time!
The right candidate for this position must be:
- Experienced as either a Montessori-trained teacher or administrator
- Willing to wear many hats
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- A strong, detail-oriented executor
- Happy to travel regularly
- Excited about change (as we often pivot on a dime based on which school properties come to fruition)
- Extremely comfortable with technology (both navigating programs and typing quickly)
Day to day responsibilities may include:
- Developing content and collateral to help raise awareness among mission-driven educators about what's possible with Montessori
- Recruiting at educational conferences, career fairs, and other events
- Writing and posting job advertisements, and using data to optimize our reach
- Conducting, and coordinating interviews throughout the teacher hiring process
- Hosting visitors at our corporate office and introducing them to the power of Montessori at our local schools
- Coordinating on-boarding and helping new teachers register for our internal training and professional development programs
- Providing a high-level of customer service to internal and external customers
We're looking for someone who is excited to grow with our organization as we grow! This is a full-time position with great benefits, including insurance, paid-time off, a 401(k), and a 100% tuition discount for two children at our local schools.