Virtual Parent Concierge (Elementary)
Anywhere! Work from Home!
Are you eager to pour your creative energy into helping families navigate these trying circumstances? Our parent concierges work as coaches and community organizers, bringing families together on a shared journey in supporting their child’s development at home.
This role can be done from anywhere, and we are flexible about the work arrangement – you can join either part-time or full-time.
This role is for individuals who are eager to pour their creative energy into helping families navigate these trying circumstances. You will work as a coach and community organizer, bringing families together on a shared journey in supporting their child’s development at home.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Hosting 1:1 parent concierge calls with elementary families who are eager for support and advice about how to be successful in these work-and-learn-at-home circumstances.
- Initiating and moderating community chats with elementary families on our Guidepost Family Framework platform
- Developing resources (blog posts, articles, videos, learning materials, etc.) that will help support elementary families
- Developing and hosting webinars on topics of interest to elementary families
What We Offer
- A collaborative, creative team of Montessori educators and mentors who will support you every step of the way!
- Career growth and promotion opportunities
- Competitive pay
- Generous tuition discount for two children at any program within our network (we serve children 3 months through 12th grade)
- The opportunity to contribute to our innovative Family Framework, that supports both students and families with at-home learning
- Montessori trained at the elementary level (AMI or AMS preferred)
- 5+ years of teaching experience in a Montessori elementary environment
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional social-emotional skills
- A track record of building deep, enduring, trusting relationships with elementary families
- A passion for helping families understand and implement Montessori principles in their parenting practices
- Experience developing high-quality written or video content about Montessori practices and/or Montessori philosophy
If this sounds like you, complete the application below!