Name Your Own Job!
South East Asia
We're now accepting applications for the 2020-2021 school year! Apply early. We are excited to bring a new school to your community, and are accepting applications for ALL levels!
Like what you've read about Guidepost Montessori and want to join as a Guide or Head of School? We're always looking to meet exceptional, talented individuals who are interested in supporting our mission. If you have a particular skillset that you think might be of value to our team and our students, we'd love for you to submit your resume and a cover letter below. In your cover letter, please tell us why you're interested in working with us and what unique skill(s) you'd bring to our team! We're open to hearing from people looking for full-time, part-time, and/or volunteer opportunities.
Join us—we're building something great!
Want to learn more about us?
At Guidepost Montessori, we are a team of educators, first and foremost. Even our founder and CEO is AMI trained, and started his career in the classroom! We've now expanded to become a network of Montessori schools, dedicated to fundamentally changing the face of education in the United States by growing the Montessori movement. From the top-down, we believe in what we do – and we want to invite you to join our community of educators, passionate about spreading high-fidelity Montessori!
We'd love to talk to you if you:
- Obtained a Montessori diploma
- Earned a Bachelor's Degree (any subject)
- Have experience with the appropriate age group
- Help a child by giving them the tools to be successful independently
- Are open to guiding your colleagues, and be guided by them in turn
- Are eager to partner with parents on their child's journey
- Get energized and inspired by working with children!
If this sounds like you, complete the application below!